Here’s a dive into Ajnalens‘ upcoming CES headset update and Metaverse Creation Program
ndia’s Ajnalens is developing extended reality (XR) immersive hardware and software. The Maharashtra-based firm also supports the region’s augmented, virtual, and mixed reality (AR/VR/MR) marketplace with products, programs, and resources.
The firm is building up to its planned showcase at the Las Vegas-based Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in 2023, where it will present AjnaXR, a 5G-ready MR headset.
Hardware for Enterprise
Ajnalens is building a rich portfolio of XR hardware for enterprises. The firm is developing AjnaX as “India’s first enterprise-grade AR glasses.”
The product also enables immersive collaboration and communications with a 50-degree field of view that allows the projection of high-quality interactive holograms.
AjnaX’s hands-free AR device is available via an early access program and has recently opened applications. The firm is planning a worldwide release window for AjnaX in November.
Anjalens also offers its Suite operating system (OS) to support businesses adopting its headset hardware, which is an industry 4.0 tool that increases productivity, efficiency, and revenue, according to the firm.
The OS achieves this by creating a virtual office space for employees to interact with each other and interactive holograms. The software also allows AjnaX operators to edit and scale RT3D assets.
Additionally, the OS lets workers import computer-aided designs (CADs), collaborate with avatars, share video feeds, and place annotations within an immersive home environment.
Furthermore, Anjalens is trialling AnjaX Station, which provides a scalable VR training content library. The immersive training solution supplies physical tools to simulate real-world skills and tasks from an immersive space.
Building India’s First Metaverse
The Maharashtra-based firm also assists developers in entering the emerging Metaverse marketplace with India’s first “industry certified” creator program.
The program includes internships, job placement support, and an AnjaXR headset. Large-scale XR industry leaders, including Qualcomm, NVIDIA, and Epic Games, also participate in the course.
The program includes six levels that provide resources and training for specific XR technologies:
- Firstly, Level One teaches applicants how to create NFTs, Unreal-powered MetaHuman avatars, 3D objects, and animation.
- Level Two focuses on environment creation, guiding students through Unreal’s lighting, landscape, and post-processing routines.
- Additionally, Level Three introduces user interface creation and voice input.
- Level Four teaches simulation creation, including Niagara VFX Systems.
- Level Five introduces digital twins, an essential industry 4.0 asset. Course leaders will teach students how to create digital representations of real-world objects using Unreal.
- Finally, Level Six awards students with an XR headset and teaches them blockchain-integrated Meteverse content creation procedures.